Located three blocks from the famous Copacabana Beach, one block from the metro and next to a beautiful natural park, were waiting to welcome you to Rio! Our large colonial house is fully renovated with new clean spacious dorms and bathrooms with hot showers and excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor), in a street with 24hr security. We offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere with Brazilian breakfast, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, free bed linen, free maps and tourist info, free drinkable water, ceiling fans, big individual lockers and free luggage storage. Theres no curfew so you can enjoy the best of Rio at any time of day or night! We have double bunk beds (no triples!), women-only dorms, two fully equipped kitchens, a cool bar with music and a pool table, a lounge with a 42 LCD TV and DVDs, an open-air backyard with BBQ, free book exchange, towels, hairdryers, and ironing facilities. Nearby you can find all sorts of restaurants, bars, clubs, supermarkets, banks, laundry services, shops and easy transport to all parts of the city. We are next to a 36km park with wildlife, eco-hiking and even a football court available. Our friendly and helpful staff speak great English and are happy to help you book flights or exchange money. We know all the best events, activities and parties in Rio!
Address 1: Travessa Guimarães Natal, 10 - Copacabana
City : Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro
Postal Code : 22011-100
Contact Name : Ian
Phone : +5521971549473
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Free bed linens
- Free drinkable water
- Open air backyard with BBQ
- Cool Sports bar with TVs/Music
- Games: backgammon
- checkers and cards & chips
- keycard access to all rooms
- Breakfast buffet R$ 15
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 14:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 14:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- You can purchase the Hosteling International Membership on arrival for 40BRL.
- You can purchase our optional Brazilian breakfast buffet for 15 BRL per night
- We do not accept children in dormitories, only with their relative in private rooms.
- We do not recommend the hostel to people older than 55 years old or younger than 15 years old
- Facilities opening hours: Kitchen from 2pm until 9pm - Bar from 12pm until 10pm - A/C in dormitories from 8pm until 11am